Friday 2 December 2011

My First Blog Post, An Introduction to me and This Little Piggy Came To Me.com.

Hello,

I think that my first blog entry should really be an introduction, so I’ll tell you a little bit about myself and what I want to do with this blog.

My name is Tyler, I live in the UK and am passionate about a lot of things, and one of these things is making money, especially in today’s financial climate, when simply making a living can be a task in itself. I know that there is a lot of rubbish on the internet, as I have fallen for quite a few of the internet “gurus get rich” schemes and spent money that I really didn’t have in an attempt to make more.
So I’m going to show and reveal some ways of bringing in a little bit of extra passive income from home that can help to pay that extra bill, or even treat a loved one in a way that you have always wanted to.

Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment